Sundhedsplatformen organiserer mødet med patienten, behandlingen og styringen af sygehusene og hospitalerne.
Sundhedsplatformen er en del af løsningen, når Region Hovedstaden
og Region Sjælland skal imødekomme kravene til fremtidens
hospital og sygehus.
The Healthcare Platform
The purpose of the upcoming tender is to ensure that the chosen Healthcare Platform will meet the defined requirements for IT support of clinical and administrative work within the health care system of Zealand.
The new and modern solution is required to generate qualitative and quantitative improvements in both the Capitol Region (Region H) and the Zealand Region (Region Sj) within three overall areas:
- Treatment continuity and patient safety
- Efficiency improvements of clinical processes and workflows
- Patient and staff satisfaction
The goal is to:
- Support paperless workflows with an efficient tool which includes but is not restricted to; structured clinical documentation, process support and quality support
- Assemble information about the individual patient in one common system, enabling easy access to patient health data for all relevant health care actors across sectors. This will result in improved patient care and treatment continuity
- Reuse information about patients and their care for continuous optimization of treatment quality and use of health care resources
- Ensure easy access to all information on the new IT-Healthcare Platform in relation to the continuous need for generating a wide range of data outputs
- Improve support of complex and lengthy patient care periods including treatment flows for patients with chronic illnesse.
Opdateret tirsdag den 17. okt. 2023